We provide here 15 Lines On My School In English for all children and students to help in a school exam. You can read more essays on this website.
15 Lines On My School In English
- I attend a great public school that is known for its excellent academic reputation.
- Teachers supervise students well and make sure the students understand the course material while retaining interest in the subject.
- Throughout time at the school, students get encouraged to develop an enquiring mind and be able to work independently.
- The librarian helps us in finding the right book, and in the case of any mistake in the book, the school takes care of the mistake and replaces the book.
- A number of trips are organized every year to create an opportunity for the students to learn more about their natural surroundings and culture through adventure.
- The school is an independent, non-profit organization which aims to provide affordable and quality education that is sustainable.
- Enjoying the privileges of a top school also means meeting a high discipline standard.
- In return for our good behaviour, the school provides us with lots of opportunities for learning and fun.
- My school also offers a wide range of after-school clubs, arts and crafts, and sports to provide us with plenty of opportunities to learn new skills.
- Carefully structured environment with plenty of learning activities, designed to be both educational and fun.
- I attend a Super public school that is known for its excellent academic reputation.
- My school is a great place to be! It offers a wonderful education, and I have learned so much from great teachers.
- I have also been able to participate in many extracurricular activities. They are great opportunities to grow and learn more about yourself.
- The teachers here are amazingly dedicated, they know how much responsibility they are taking on.
- My school is an excellent school. The students are smart, the teachers are great, and the campus is beautiful!